I can't believe it's been 3 months already! Time really does fly by. Eleanor has grown a lot over the last month. She's starting to grow out of her fussiness and smiles often. She sometimes finds her feet during diaper changes, which can be very tricky. She's also growing out of the small diapers we currently have, so we are in the process of ordering some more in a larger size. Most days, she'll play in her play gym for about 20 minutes twice a day. It allows me to shower and eat lunch, which is great. She still doesn't like to nap much, but she's starting to take 2 short (30 minute) naps each day. Sleeping during the past month has been awful. She stopped sleeping through the night right after her two month well baby visit. We ended up bringing her to the doctor on Monday just to make sure she didn't have and ear infection or anything before we started working more diligently on sleeping. She was declared to be in perfect health (and now weighs 12lbs 9oz). This week, she had two really good nights (Monday and Tuesday nights), but Wednesday night was bad - I only got 4 hours of sleep! Eleanor is starting to get more interested in toys. She especially likes to chew on them (or her clothes, or fingers - hers or anyone else's). I try to get out of the house everyday, whether its for a walk, a mom's group or even just grocery shopping.
Here are some photos:
Sleeping on mom's lap on the Boppy.

Modeling the cute had mom made for me:

Next to my teddy bear (after chewing on my shirt,
I'm thinking of chewing on the bear next).

I think I can reach my feet...

A bath means more time to stare at my feet...

Propped up on the Boppy and smiling lots!

No comments:
Post a Comment