Andy and I had been hoping to wait until 6 months to start solids. However, Eleanor seems ready. She has definitely been interested in food for a few weeks, and has recently been sleeping poorly (waking up every 2-3 hours to eat, when she used to be able to go all night). So, we decided to introduce 'solid' foods a few weeks early. It was a ton of fun feeding her, and Andy took about 40 photos of the process. As we expected, Eleanor insisted on helping to feed herself, so we had avocado everywhere after she ate. Yup, that's right, we went against the grain and started with avocado instead of rice cereal.
Here are some of the photos from our adventure.
Before getting any food. Here, Nora is 'talking' "Dadadada aaaaaaaaaaaaa"

The first spoonful...

Mmm...I like this stuff.

I can feed myself!

Smiling pretty with food all over!
No comments:
Post a Comment