Andy did an excellent job of helping me to celebrate my first mother's day. He had gotten a hint from a little birdie that I wanted a solarweave mei tai, but he wouldn't have been able to get one before mother's day and he wanted me to have something to open. So, he got me a beautiful card from him and a really cute one from Nora. Plus, he got me a nice Irish Cottage teapot, creamer and sugar bowl. And, I got a willow tree Angel of Mine figurine. He also picked up a wonderful Chocolate mousse torte from the Frederick's Bakery in Amherst! Mmmm! Finally, he got me a card to get a flowering cherry tree (or whatever ornamental tree I would like) to put in the front yard.
The rest of the day was also wonderful. Andy made me French Toast for breakfast, and we went to the garden center to get some good potting soil and some herbs (our sage and thyme didn't come back this year). Danielle and Jeff came up and kept Eleanor occupied while I planted some peas, swiss chard and lettuce in the garden and Andy raked some leaves. Overall, it was a great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment