I picked up some bird houses at the Christmas Tree Shop this spring and I let the girls paint them. That was pretty fun to watch. Wish I had taken some photos. Nora thought for a bit, came up with a plan and then painted with fury! Beth immediately picked up her brush and dipped it in paint, but then painted with much more care - and a very serious expression on her face! While the paint was drying, i took the girls to the store. We picked out some pots (Christmas Tree Shop as well). I wanted some wooden whiskey barrels or something, but Nora insisted on big gray plastic planters. Once we had the planters, we visited a farm to pick up some flowers. I let the girls pick out what they wanted and then we trucked it all home. After sealing the fairy houses, we filled the planters with dirt and the kids got to put in their flowers and houses. Overall, I think they came out great!
Beth's Fairy Garden

Nora's Fairy Garden



No comments:
Post a Comment