Monday, July 28, 2008

Catching up

Well, Eleanor will be 10 months old in less than two weeks, and I just noticed that I never took the teddy bear photos. I thought I did, but now I remember - she kept trying to climb off the couch, and I forgot to try again once Andy got home to help keep Nora safe! Here is the high chair photo. You will notice that we have a new high chair. It's a nice small wooden high chair that can be used pretty much until she goes to college (it converts to a standard chair). It's very adjustable, so her legs aren't dangling funny, she's sitting properly with her feet on a foot rest! This high chair is also a lot easier to clean!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Love the outfit. We almost bought one of those chairs a few months ago when they had it at mother and child. Where did you get it? I have decided to just stick it out with our plastic one. Maybe once the kitchen is done I will change my mind.

Jenn said...

It's a Keekaroo chair - http://www.keekaroo.com/ . We love it! We were able to try one out at our friend Katie's house and loved it!